photo emailbb_zps6b198009.png  photo bloglovinbb_zpsa99338e0.png  photo etsybb_zps1116fabe.png  photo instabb_zpscaca57e1.png  photo rssbb_zps977b032a.png  photo twitbb_zpsd693f4b6.png  photo pinbb_zps6c31eebf.png

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

California, here I come!

My doctor appointment got cancelled today. No fun! I don't know why it was cancelled but I was on my way in and I got a phone call saying that my doctor wasn't there today. It wouldn't be such a big deal, but I took my glucose test on Monday and I needed to get the all-clear before getting on a plane next week. Not to mention that I'm supposed to see my doctor every 4 weeks and it'll be 6 weeks since I've seen her by the time I get back. But the most important thing was getting my glucose results. I called the advice nurse, waited on the phone for about 20 minutes and finally got through. My test results were 80-something (and I have no idea what that means), but she said that anything below 140 is normal. She said my number is perfect. YES! So California, here I come! Now I just have to try to schedule a doctor appointment, but her schedule only goes through the first few days of March. I get back March 2nd and there's nothing available on her schedule for after that. I just have to wait for them to call me with an available appointment. It's been so frustrating trying to get all these tests and appointments worked out, but luckily the receptionist and nurses are awesome and very helpful. I'm so thankful for that!

XOXO


No comments:

Post a Comment