photo emailbb_zps6b198009.png  photo bloglovinbb_zpsa99338e0.png  photo etsybb_zps1116fabe.png  photo instabb_zpscaca57e1.png  photo rssbb_zps977b032a.png  photo twitbb_zpsd693f4b6.png  photo pinbb_zps6c31eebf.png

Sunday, March 22, 2009

31 weeks


I'm tardy with this post and I apologize. I looked like poo-poo on Friday and therefore didn't want any pictures taken. Yesterday was a busy day with some errand running, a whole mess of homework and dinner with friends. Needless to say, by last night I was drained. Today is a new day... and a better one at that. Church was great this morning. I had a hard time focusing on worship (this is mostly because I get too tired standing up for that long, then I sit down and can't see the words to the songs...), so I spent the time praying instead. Our pastor is doing a sermon series on heaven/hell and spreading the Word to those around you. Today was about heaven and hell and he did a brutally honest job of describing the two. It was blunt and it needed to be said. 

Anyway, onto something a bit less dramatic... I am now 31 weeks. I'm due in exactly 2 months. That's 61 days. That's only 9 weeks! Single digit week countdown. YAY! I'm feeling ok. I'm getting a lot of comments from people who are shocked to find out that I still have 2 months left. I'm surprised I still have 2 months left. I feel ginormous. Yes, I know that's not a real word. I need to be more active because I've already gained too much weight and being more active will help me with labor. But I just get so tired that it's hard to be up and moving around a lot. I'm screwed either way. I either sit down and gain even more than the 40, yes 40, pounds I've already gained. Or I get up and moving, then feel like I'm going to fall over at the end of the day. I just feel like this whole pregnancy is an experiment and next time I will be better at knowing what to do from the beginning.

Moving on... Jax is getting big and is entering a growth spurt a.k.a. more weight gain for mama. He is supposed to start gaining a 1/2 pound a week now. This week he weighs approximately 3 1/2 pounds and is about 16 1/2 inches long. That's the size of a small newborn, which is so crazy to think about. We are ready for him to be here. We have the nursery done, all the baby stuff we need and we are almost done with our childbirth classes. We're ready. I'm hoping these next 9 weeks FLY by! 


No comments:

Post a Comment