photo emailbb_zps6b198009.png  photo bloglovinbb_zpsa99338e0.png  photo etsybb_zps1116fabe.png  photo instabb_zpscaca57e1.png  photo rssbb_zps977b032a.png  photo twitbb_zpsd693f4b6.png  photo pinbb_zps6c31eebf.png

Sunday, April 19, 2009

35 weeks


The final countdown ya'll! One month away! I'm full term in 1 wk+5 days and I'm due in 4 wks+5 days. That's only 4 more Sundays of going to church with just the two of us, 4 more American Idol cast-offs, 4 more doctor appointments (one a week!) and 4 more sleeping-in Saturdays. It's crazy to think that in reality, there could be even less of all those things. Yes, I know there could also be more of them, but we won't go into that. 

I know it's still a tad on the early side but I really feel like Jax is ready to be here. I've just had this hunch that he will come early. I don't know if I've convinced myself of that because I'm feeling HUGE or if it's really "mommy intuition". I don't exactly trust my "mommy intuition" because it told me that we were having a girl. So who knows? Plus, I really want my mama to be here when I have him and she's only coming 4 days before I'm due. I'm just getting really antsy. There isn't much else for us to do to prepare for his arrival... physically or mentally. We are just ready, ready, ready!

Oh... and here's a picture of Ryan in the dressing room at Motherhood Maternity. He's such a dork!


No comments:

Post a Comment