photo emailbb_zps6b198009.png  photo bloglovinbb_zpsa99338e0.png  photo etsybb_zps1116fabe.png  photo instabb_zpscaca57e1.png  photo rssbb_zps977b032a.png  photo twitbb_zpsd693f4b6.png  photo pinbb_zps6c31eebf.png

Monday, April 20, 2009

Warning...

The following pictures may be scary to certain audiences!

Ok, I'm mostly joking... but in all reality, here's a serious look at what I'm carrying around everyday


The whole thing


Here's what I see


Full frontal... or something like that


I told you it's scary :)

2 comments:

  1. Not Scary at all! You look awesome! Not very long until you meet your little guy. When you come to Fresno we will have to have a play date!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! You look awesome. I definitely gained almost 40 lbs, so I was literally a ball when I was due. Almost done!!

    ReplyDelete