photo emailbb_zps6b198009.png  photo bloglovinbb_zpsa99338e0.png  photo etsybb_zps1116fabe.png  photo instabb_zpscaca57e1.png  photo rssbb_zps977b032a.png  photo twitbb_zpsd693f4b6.png  photo pinbb_zps6c31eebf.png

Friday, June 19, 2009

Praise Jeeesus!

Jax's 2 week checkup was Thursday and he is still perfect! I continue to be incredibly grateful that after everything he went through coming into this world, he is perfectly healthy. I pray everyday over his little body. I pray that he will continue to be healthy. I pray that there won't be any further complications that pop up in the future. I pray that God will continue to bless our little family. 

2 week stats-
  • 8 lbs 11 oz  (He's gained an entire pound since we brought him home! Geez!) 
  • 21.1 inches
One last thing... Grama bought Jax this adorable shirt. And of course he did his Praise Jeeeesus hands to go with it! And of course he is doing his angry face that he ALWAYS does. So funny! He's such a rock star :)

1 comment: