photo emailbb_zps6b198009.png  photo bloglovinbb_zpsa99338e0.png  photo etsybb_zps1116fabe.png  photo instabb_zpscaca57e1.png  photo rssbb_zps977b032a.png  photo twitbb_zpsd693f4b6.png  photo pinbb_zps6c31eebf.png

Saturday, October 24, 2009

Daddy is home and it's time to eat!

I've been giving Jax some bits of food here and there. I gave him oatmeal cereal twice, but didn't give him very much. I just wanted to test it out and see if he was interested. I also have given him some bites of applesauce when I have some myself. He loves that stuff. But today was the first day that we officially started him on solids. We gave him oatmeal cereal and HOLY COW, he LOVED it. He was trying to grab the spoon and he just had his mouth wide open the whole time. He also did such a great job swallowing it and not spitting it back out. I'm sure I could have started him a few weeks ago, but I'm really glad I waited for Ryan to get home. He was so thrilled to finally be able to feed him. Daddy-son bonding time. So. Cute.

Yummers
I'll just feed myself, thanks
Give me the food!
Bonding time!
Stop teasing me, dad
I'm so big now!

2 comments:

  1. You are very lucky to have a good eater. A friend of mine has a 13 month old who is still having problems with the whole texture thing. Congrats on your good eater! I can't believe how fast he is growing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, Jenna your family is so cute!

    ReplyDelete