photo emailbb_zps6b198009.png  photo bloglovinbb_zpsa99338e0.png  photo etsybb_zps1116fabe.png  photo instabb_zpscaca57e1.png  photo rssbb_zps977b032a.png  photo twitbb_zpsd693f4b6.png  photo pinbb_zps6c31eebf.png

Saturday, October 3, 2009

I need to apologize

I may not be a real "glass half-full" kinda girl, but I'm definitely not a "glass half-empty" kinda girl either. I'd like to think that I'm right in the middle... a "glass that has some amount of water in it" sort of thing. And because of this, I need to apologize for being such a Debbie Downer recently. Yes, there are things in my life right now that are tough, frustrating, sad and not fun, but that is no reason to just sit and complain a lot. Everyone has tough times, everyone goes through struggles in life... especially those of us with kiddos! So please accept this sincere apology and appreciation for listening to me complain.

I feel ashamed to think that Jax may someday read my last post and feel as though he isn't good enough or I don't love him as who he is. He is my perfect baby boy. I need to stop focusing on the stupid little things and focus on the fact that, well, I can't even put into words how much I love and adore him. He will roll, he will crawl, he will walk... it's inevitable. And if, for whatever reason, God chooses for him to be immobile, then I will still love him just as much. He is 4 months old today and these last four months have been the best times of my life! I wouldn't trade them for anything in the world.

So, again I'm sorry. Please watch this video as a little reminder that it's not fun to be a Debbie Downer... ok, well maybe it's a little funny...



No comments:

Post a Comment