photo emailbb_zps6b198009.png  photo bloglovinbb_zpsa99338e0.png  photo etsybb_zps1116fabe.png  photo instabb_zpscaca57e1.png  photo rssbb_zps977b032a.png  photo twitbb_zpsd693f4b6.png  photo pinbb_zps6c31eebf.png

Sunday, January 17, 2010

Weekly Totals 1/17

I know it's been a little while since I've done this. I didn't do any shopping while we were on vacation, I just worked on collecting coupons.... especially because I had a boatload of coupons that expired 12/31. We are still recovering from Christmas/traveling expenses so we don't have much extra money this week, but I did make 2 trips to CVS for some good savings.

Trip #1- Spent $7 OOP and saved $25, with 2 ECB leftover (78% savings)
Trip #2- Spent $19 OOP and saved $11, with 10 ECB leftover (37% savings)
Total - Spent $27 and saved $36 (58% savings)

I know that second deal doesn't sound great, but it was worth it to me to get the $10 ECB to use for next time. That will be a great start to get some free stuff by rolling ECB's. The second trip was a deal on Pepsi sodas (spend $20, get $10ECB). We don't drink much soda, but I have 2 different parties coming up so I knew that I would be able to use it up. Plus, if you minus the ECB from the total, I really only spent $9 and saved $21... based on that, I got 6 12-packs for only $1.50/pack! It's a pretty good deal if I do say so myself. And I can't wait to spend those $10 ECB next week and get some free stuff. I'll let ya'll know how it goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment