photo emailbb_zps6b198009.png  photo bloglovinbb_zpsa99338e0.png  photo etsybb_zps1116fabe.png  photo instabb_zpscaca57e1.png  photo rssbb_zps977b032a.png  photo twitbb_zpsd693f4b6.png  photo pinbb_zps6c31eebf.png

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

So Long, Insecurity...

...You've Been a Bad Friend To Us. Isn't that the truth?! It's also the title of the new book I'm reading by Beth Moore. I love her. I love her Bible studies. I love her writing style. I love the way she loves women. If you haven't read or participated in anything done by her... DO IT. She has such a heart for women and Jesus, it's so evident in everything she does. I keep tabs on her blog here. It's like reading something your best friend wrote. So fun!

Back to the book... I'm only on chapter 2, but so far it's right on. I don't consider myself a very insecure person. I don't worry (much) about what other people think. I usually like people and people usually like me. I'm outgoing and I don't tend to shy away from situations. I don't worry about my man leaving me. However, those things aren't true 100% of the time. All women are insecure in some facet of their lives. It's inevitable. It's how we are built. And that's okay, but there is so much room for learning and healing. And I, for one, am willing to learn and heal! I'll let ya'll know how things are going as I get further into the book. In the mean time, go buy yourself a copy!!

On a total side note... I won a little giveaway from one of the blogs that I read. Jenna over at Jenna's Journey Blog did a quickie Twitter giveaway and I won the new Meredith Andrews CD. I should get it in the mail soon. Woot!

No comments:

Post a Comment