photo emailbb_zps6b198009.png  photo bloglovinbb_zpsa99338e0.png  photo etsybb_zps1116fabe.png  photo instabb_zpscaca57e1.png  photo rssbb_zps977b032a.png  photo twitbb_zpsd693f4b6.png  photo pinbb_zps6c31eebf.png

Friday, May 14, 2010

Pee Pee on the Potty!!

We decided to buy Jax a baby potty to start putting him on. We don't expect him to be potty trained anytime soon, but the sooner we can get him familiar with it, the easier it should be. I had heard good things about THIS potty from Target so I went and purchased it a few days ago. 1 or 2 times a day I sit Jax on it and say all kinds of potty words and phrases. Nothing ever happened, but I was totally okay with that. I just want him to get used to it. Wellllll... tonight it happened! I stripped him down for his bath and started the bath water (hey, it can't hurt right?!). I set him on his potty while the tub filled up and a few seconds later, PEE! I'm sure that it was the running water in the background but who cares?! He pee peed on the potty! Of course we made a HUGE deal out of it and he was so happy! This is just the verrrry beginning, but it looks like we are off to a great start!

No comments:

Post a Comment