photo emailbb_zps6b198009.png  photo bloglovinbb_zpsa99338e0.png  photo etsybb_zps1116fabe.png  photo instabb_zpscaca57e1.png  photo rssbb_zps977b032a.png  photo twitbb_zpsd693f4b6.png  photo pinbb_zps6c31eebf.png

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

175!


No, that's not my weight! Ha! I would not be happy if I still weighed that much 15 months after birthing a child. This is my 175th post! Not that it's anything special... and it's not even a cool number, but I thought I'd throw it out there :)

Back to the weight stuff... I'm stuck and it's ticking me off. I lost all my baby weight about 10 months after Jax was born (although I should have weighed less to start with :-/ ). Then over the past few months I have gained about 7 or 8 pounds back. And now, for the life of me, it won't come off!!! I've been going to the gym regularly and walking 5 miles twice a week with my MIL. At first I knew it was because I should have been eating better. But recently I've really been putting an effort into eating better... and still nothing. Not one single pound. I'm really hoping that this is just a hump I need to get over and then the weight will start pouring off. I would really like to lose 15 pounds. I would really, really like to lose 20 pounds... but I'm not sure that'll happen. I would be perfectly happy with 15. That's not even very much but for some reason it wants to stick to me. I gained SO much weight while I was pregnant that I would really like to get back down to a good weight before I get pregnant again. And since that didn't happen before Ryan left, now's the perfect time to get that weight off.

I'm just really discouraged about the whole thing. I feel like I'm making a good effort and yet my body doesn't seem to care. I hate feeling like I have to struggle with my weight and I really don't want to do it for the rest of my life. I want to get to a good weight that I'm content with, then all I have to do is maintain it... which is a lot easier than losing it. I'm done whining now :) So I think I'll just leave you with pictures of the reason I have this baby weight in the first place... I suppose he's worth it!!



No comments:

Post a Comment