photo emailbb_zps6b198009.png  photo bloglovinbb_zpsa99338e0.png  photo etsybb_zps1116fabe.png  photo instabb_zpscaca57e1.png  photo rssbb_zps977b032a.png  photo twitbb_zpsd693f4b6.png  photo pinbb_zps6c31eebf.png

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Hello, Fall!

I LOVE this time of year. The weather cools down (finally), there's a crispness in the air, sweaters get pulled out of storage, socks and slippers come out, hot coffee makes its return. Ah... I love it. It's also the beginning of the holiday season, and that thrills me! I can't really explain it so it will only make sense to those of you who feel the same, but there's a tingly happy feeling that lingers around this time of year. It feels different than the rest of the year. And I honestly don't know how to word it except that it just makes me so happy. It's obviously bittersweet since we can't spend these holidays as a complete family, but I know that these months will fly by and our family will be together again soon!

We went to the pumpkin patch this past weekend and had a lot of fun. I took advantage of aGroupon deal for a deluxe pass to Cobb Ranch. The weather wasn't as lovely as it could have been, but nevertheless it was still fun! Here's some picture proof :)







No comments:

Post a Comment