photo emailbb_zps6b198009.png  photo bloglovinbb_zpsa99338e0.png  photo etsybb_zps1116fabe.png  photo instabb_zpscaca57e1.png  photo rssbb_zps977b032a.png  photo twitbb_zpsd693f4b6.png  photo pinbb_zps6c31eebf.png

Saturday, November 27, 2010

18 months!

We're about a week away from Jax turning 18 months old. WOW. Where did the time go? He's about to be closer to TWO than he is to ONE. It's really true when people say that time flies, because the last 18 months certainly have flown by. I'm happy to say that he is slowly gaining weight and now weighs 23 pounds. Yay! He is also 32 inches tall. I forgot to ask what percentiles those number are in, so maybe I'll try to look it up online and figure it out myself.



I'm amazed at all of his new developments. He is picking up new words every.single.day. Today I asked him what he wanted for lunch and he said "pizza". Ha! He got chicken nuggets instead :) He is always repeating what we say... so I need to be careful not to say things that I don't want repeated! He is also working on his last 3 teeth. They are all so close to coming through and then he'll have all his baby teeth, except for his 2-year molars which are hopefully still a little ways off.


He's really great at following direction... but he's also really great at being stubborn and acting like he can't hear me. Overall though, he's such a great little boy. He is constantly cracking me up! He is ALL boy and he loves to be outside or wrestle or run around yelling and banging things together. I am so blessed to have him as my little man!


No comments:

Post a Comment