photo emailbb_zps6b198009.png  photo bloglovinbb_zpsa99338e0.png  photo etsybb_zps1116fabe.png  photo instabb_zpscaca57e1.png  photo rssbb_zps977b032a.png  photo twitbb_zpsd693f4b6.png  photo pinbb_zps6c31eebf.png

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Sicky

This past week has been a little up and down. Jax is working on his eye teeth, plus he's had a cold for the past few days. This basically means lots of TV watching and binky sucking. I'm not a fan of him still having his binky at 18-months, HOWEVER... we will be flying back to North Carolina in March and transitioning back there. So I have no intention of taking it away before that. And for times like this, it's a life saver. He will not have it on his 2nd birthday, but who knows when it will disappear before that.

I took him with me to Bible study this morning because I really hate to miss it, especially when it's a video week (every other week). Plus it's our last week until after Thanksgiving. So I went prepared with laptop, binky and Toy Story 3 in hand. Man, that kid is obsessed with that movie. I think we've watched in 5 times in the last 2 days. The good thing about that is that it distracts him. I plopped him in the corner in front of my laptop, gave him his binky, his juice and some grapes and he was a happy camper for over an hour. Although I'm not an advocate of using TV as a babysitter, I am SO thankful for technology at times like these.


To top it off, I started feeling not-so-great this afternoon. It doesn't surprise me that I'm catching whatever he has... isn't that how it's supposed to happen? Ha! Thanks for putting up with my posts lately. I know things haven't been fine and dandy, but I PROMISE to update with some cute pictures of Jax and his two friends in the next few days. Yay! In the meantime, I would covet some prayers for me and my boy. Thanks ya'll :)


No comments:

Post a Comment