photo emailbb_zps6b198009.png  photo bloglovinbb_zpsa99338e0.png  photo etsybb_zps1116fabe.png  photo instabb_zpscaca57e1.png  photo rssbb_zps977b032a.png  photo twitbb_zpsd693f4b6.png  photo pinbb_zps6c31eebf.png

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

It's November!

I love Halloween for the simple fact that it means it's the official start of the holiday season! I LOVE fall, yummy smells, crisp weather, fire in the fireplace, baking treats, hearty food, snuggly blankets, Thanksgiving, and Christmas!! It really is the most wonderful time of the year!

Even Mojo puppy loves the warm fire!



I also made a fall wreath to make our house a little more festive. It's my first homemade wreath! I velcro'd the flowers so that I can switch them out for spring colors once it's springtime!



Happy Holidays, friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment