photo emailbb_zps6b198009.png  photo bloglovinbb_zpsa99338e0.png  photo etsybb_zps1116fabe.png  photo instabb_zpscaca57e1.png  photo rssbb_zps977b032a.png  photo twitbb_zpsd693f4b6.png  photo pinbb_zps6c31eebf.png

Thursday, December 29, 2011

13 weeks!

I can't believe I'm already into my second trimester! I'm 1/3 of the way to holding this sweet baby in my arms!

I had my 12 week checkup yesterday and everything looks great. We had a little scare because the doctor couldn't find the heartbeat with the doppler. I got really nervous, but he said it's not uncommon to have a hard time finding the heartbeat with the doppler at 12 weeks. He sent me over the the ultrasound room to check that way. Right away I saw the baby squirming around, and it only took a second to see the flicker of the heartbeat on the screen. It was nice and strong! I asked the ultrasound tech to check between the baby's legs, but the little stinker wouldn't open its legs and wouldn't stop squirming around. It's a little too early to tell anyway, but I wanted to try!

We couldn't get very good pictures, but here's the best one...

We actually will be doing our 20 week ultrasound at my next appointment! I'll be 17 weeks, but since we are moving 2 weeks later, we want to make sure everything looks good before we head back to CA. Soooo.... that means only 4 more weeks until we know the gender!! Make sure you go vote in the gender poll on the top left of the blog. Right now, it's pretty split down the middle, so we'll see :)

Here's my picture from this week...

I compared it to pictures from when I was pregnant with Jax... and this is what I looked like at about 17/18 weeks with him! Ha! My body must have remembered what it was doing and started expanding before it was necessary ;) I tried to crop the pictures side by side to compare, but I'm not sure how to do it on my computer. Anyone know how to do that? (I have a MAC and I don't have Photoshop)

Here's Jax's picture from this week...

He's such a ham :)

Can ya'll believe that the end of the year is already here?! It sure has flown by for me! Happy New Year!!

1 comment: