photo emailbb_zps6b198009.png  photo bloglovinbb_zpsa99338e0.png  photo etsybb_zps1116fabe.png  photo instabb_zpscaca57e1.png  photo rssbb_zps977b032a.png  photo twitbb_zpsd693f4b6.png  photo pinbb_zps6c31eebf.png

Friday, January 6, 2012

14 Weeks

I'm a day behind! Agh! Yesterday turned out to be a rough day. Jax had a yucky cold and he was a hot mess yesterday morning. I tried to take a shower and he completely lost it. So I ended up putting him in the shower with me, and he cried the whole time. The water was in his eyes and he was cold, but he didn't want me to hold him up closer to the water. He was just a wreck. Sooo.... instead of putting myself together, taking a 14 week picture and heading to the store (which was my original plan), I ended up throwing my wet hair into a pony, snuggling on the couch, and watching movies with my boy. Thankfully he settled down and we even managed to head around the corner to munch on some Mexican food for lunch. Mmmmm..... chips and queso!

Pregnancy-related, this week has been boring. The baby is about 3.5 inches and can make lots of facial expressions, which is fun. It's boy parts/girl parts are fully developed so I can't wait to get our ultrasound in 3 weeks! I mostly don't feel pregnant still. It's really such a strange thing. I forget about it most of the time. However, I think that I've started to feel a few baby movements. It's hard to tell for sure, but I'm pretty sure that the little twitches and pokes are the baby. It won't be long until I'm feeling them all the time!

Here is my picture this week...
Not too much different, huh?

Here is a comparison from when I was pregnant with Jax...
I feel like they are similar, but this time it's more round overall. By the way, excuse the unbuttoned pants... Geez!

And of course, here is Jax's picture this week...
His shirt stayed down this time :)

I have a guest post coming from a friend of mine, so come back on Monday to check that out!

2 comments:

  1. It is amazing how different pregnancies can look on the SAME person!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jenna! You look great! I'm just putting my guess that you are having a girl because of how different you are carrying. I carried so much rounder/higher rather than lower this time....so excited for you! Your blogs are so cute! :) Can't wait to hear the news!

    ReplyDelete