photo emailbb_zps6b198009.png  photo bloglovinbb_zpsa99338e0.png  photo etsybb_zps1116fabe.png  photo instabb_zpscaca57e1.png  photo rssbb_zps977b032a.png  photo twitbb_zpsd693f4b6.png  photo pinbb_zps6c31eebf.png

Friday, March 16, 2012

Randoms... And the big move!

Sorry that I have been MIA so much. We've been busy moving into our new house! As of today (Thursday) we have been in our house for one week. We are pretty much fully unpacked. Now I get to start decorating. I'm so excited to have blank walls to start fresh. And I'm SO thankful for Pinterest because I do not have a decorating bone in my body! I have sewing projects planned for both Jax's room and Lexi's nursery. I can't wait to get started.

I will get some pictures of the house soon. I also need to post my 24 week pregnancy post. I can't believe we're at the 6 month mark!

For now, here are a few iPhone pictures...

Daddy made a robot from a big box. Jax had fun painting it.



Both Jax and Elijah enjoyed playing with the robot!



Last week we went to a restaurant where they gave Jax these sticky things that could bend into whatever shape you wanted. Daddy had more fun with them than Jax did!



After not having his hair cut for 6ish weeks, I finally got the clippers out and cut it yesterday. He was very proud if his handsome hair!



Happy Friday! And happy St Patricks Day tomorrow. We will be having lots of green food and keeping our eye out for any gold that the leprechaun might drop!

No comments:

Post a Comment