photo emailbb_zps6b198009.png  photo bloglovinbb_zpsa99338e0.png  photo etsybb_zps1116fabe.png  photo instabb_zpscaca57e1.png  photo rssbb_zps977b032a.png  photo twitbb_zpsd693f4b6.png  photo pinbb_zps6c31eebf.png

Friday, April 13, 2012

28 weeks

Not all sources agree on which week is the official start of my third trimester, however all of them agree that by this week, I'm officially in! I can't believe that we have less than 3 months to go. And I know these three months are going to fly by... between my baby shower, some fun family events, and Jax's birthday, we have a lot going on!

This week was awesome because we finally got to see an OB! Our appointment was with the first available person, but we ended up really liking her so we are going to stick with her until the end. I'm super excited because she is completely okay with us attempting a VBAC! We discussed options and back up plans, but as of now we are good to go for a VBAC. Please keep praying that it will happen (and happen quickly/smoothly!). We also got to hear Lexi's sweet heartbeat and get a quick ultrasound at our appointment. It feels so good to be back on a normal pregnancy schedule. I go back to my OB in 4 weeks, then 3, then 2, then each week until she's born.

I almost forgot to take my picture this week (again...), but I remembered this morning, so I waited until Ryan got home from work then had him snap one. My weeks change on Thursdays, but you may have noticed that I usually don't get around to getting a blog post up until Friday. I blame pregnancy brain!

Here's this week's picture...

And here is the comparison with Jax...
It's funny because it looks like Jax is so much higher than Lexi. So much for my theory that girls carry higher!

Even though she is still pretty lazy, I've been able to feel some elbows/knees moving around and poking out. Keep on moving and shaking, little girl!

1 comment:

  1. as I said before - WOW what a HUGE difference b/n the two pregnancies! Happy 28 weeks - getting close!!!!

    ReplyDelete