photo emailbb_zps6b198009.png  photo bloglovinbb_zpsa99338e0.png  photo etsybb_zps1116fabe.png  photo instabb_zpscaca57e1.png  photo rssbb_zps977b032a.png  photo twitbb_zpsd693f4b6.png  photo pinbb_zps6c31eebf.png

Saturday, April 28, 2012

30 Weeks!

Can you believe it?! This girl will be here before we know it! Next Thursday we're down to single digit weeks, folks. Crazy. And seriously exciting. I feel like I did at about 36 weeks with Jax... SO ready for her to be here. I know I still have the hardest part ahead of me. The last few weeks of pregnancy are rough. But I know it'll fly by and be over before we know it and she'll be in our arms. We have SO much going on in the next few weeks, it's going to keep me very occupied. We have a birthday party for Jax's friend tomorrow, then my parents come to visit next weekend. Then the weekend after that is my shower! Then Memorial Day weekend, then Jax's 3rd birthday (what?!!), then I'll be almost full term and we'll be just waiting for her to make her appearance!

This past week has been good. We went to tour the hospital that I'll be delivering in, and I am so excited about it. It's such a nice hospital and they have so many options for laboring mommies. Walk-in showers, cordless/waterproof monitoring, ability to push in ANY position you want, low lighting options, a futon couch, DVD player.... it's great. Such a change from delivering Jax in a military hospital. Please keep praying that my labor will start on it's own and that I will be able to have a natural VBAC!

This week Lexi is about 3.5 pounds and 16.5 inches. She can track light with her eyes and all of her organs are functioning. Babies born at 30 weeks have an 85% survival rate. She's just like an itty bitty full-term baby! The next few weeks will bring on lots of baby fat... which hopefully won't translate into too much mama fat :) I'm doing much better with my weight gain this time around, so I'm hoping to keep it that way!

Here I am this morning... 30 weeks, 2 days

10 (hopefully less) weeks left!

No comments:

Post a Comment