photo emailbb_zps6b198009.png  photo bloglovinbb_zpsa99338e0.png  photo etsybb_zps1116fabe.png  photo instabb_zpscaca57e1.png  photo rssbb_zps977b032a.png  photo twitbb_zpsd693f4b6.png  photo pinbb_zps6c31eebf.png

Friday, May 18, 2012

33 Weeks!

This week has been uneventful, as most weeks are. We've been enjoying spending time at my parents' house, swimming in the pool and playing with our friends. Well, Jax plays with his friends... I talk with my friends!

Lexi is continuing to be a lazy baby. Some days she moves, others not so much.  I'm feeling very big and very pregnant these days. I'm pretty sore when I first wake up in the mornings but it tends not to linger once I'm up and moving. I've been getting lots of "you must be due soon" comments from people. 7 more weeks, people. But thanks for noticing how large I am ;) Lexi is about 4.5-5 pounds now, so it's her fault I'm so big! I'm having 5-10 Braxton Hicks per day, which is actually exciting since I never had any with Jax. I'm hoping that means she will be making her appearance sooner than later! (And naturally, this time...). 

We went to a Giants game yesterday (blog post with details coming in the next few days), so my picture this week is in my Giants gear.


And here is the boy in all of his Giants gear! I thought he looked mighty adorable!

I'm off to enjoy the weekend with my family! Happy Friday, friends!

1 comment:

  1. You are too cute in your baseball gear with a baby bump! I live in Dallas so we are big Rangers fans. I actually took my belly to a game on Wednesday. :) I'm due August 1st, so 29 weeks, but also having my first girl after two boys. So exciting! Oh, and we also did the baby poop game at my son's baby shower. So funny!

    Popping over from Kelly's blog. :)

    ReplyDelete