photo emailbb_zps6b198009.png  photo bloglovinbb_zpsa99338e0.png  photo etsybb_zps1116fabe.png  photo instabb_zpscaca57e1.png  photo rssbb_zps977b032a.png  photo twitbb_zpsd693f4b6.png  photo pinbb_zps6c31eebf.png

Sunday, March 10, 2013

8 months old!

I am so behind on blogging, but this move has me all out of sorts! We are finally feeling settled in our new house. Everything went smoothly with closing on the house and moving in. Things are mostly unpacked, now we are just trying to organize closets and drawers, and start decorating! I can't wait to make this beautiful house into a home. 

While all this craziness was happening, my Lexi girl turned 8 months old! 


She is at a really fun age, but her mean teeth are getting in the way of it. She has major mood swings. Sometimes she is the happiest, sweetest baby... then other times she clings to me, refuses to let me out of her sight, and fusses non stop. However, I am loving that she is entertained by sitting in the playroom playing with toys and watching her brother play. The TV also works as a good distraction if I really need her to be content for a few minutes without me :)

I would give some stats from this past month, but I'm pretty sure nothing has changed between 7 and 8 months! She still wears size 3 diapers, 6 month clothes, isn't mobile, likes food, and is teething. The only changes are that she has her two bottom teeth, and one top is almost through. The other 3 surrounding top ones are soooo close. I can't wait for them to come through so that she can stop being so snotty and drooly! Overall, she is such a joy, even through the teething, and I cannot believe we are rounding in on her birthday! It'll be here before we know it!


Happy 8 months, beautiful girl!


1 comment:

  1. She is so cute! It's fun to see how she's grown in the comparison pictures!

    ReplyDelete