photo emailbb_zps6b198009.png  photo bloglovinbb_zpsa99338e0.png  photo etsybb_zps1116fabe.png  photo instabb_zpscaca57e1.png  photo rssbb_zps977b032a.png  photo twitbb_zpsd693f4b6.png  photo pinbb_zps6c31eebf.png

Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Fall Festivities

We've had a busy few weeks full of lots of fun fall stuff! I love this time of year and I especially love seeing things through my kids' eyes!

A few weeks ago we went to my nephews birthday party at a pumpkin patch. The kids had a blast walking through the corn maze, climbing on the huge piles of pumpkins, riding the train, and running around in the dirt. So.Much.Dirt. 

Later that night we went to ZooBoo at our local zoo. My cute little zebra had so much fun! 

And Captain America got his face painted (although it kind of just looks like a big blog. Ha!)

They has SO MUCH FUN dancing in "Dracula's Disco"

The festivities continued last week when my mom and I took the kids to the coast for the day to go apple picking. We found a U-Pick apple farm and headed there for a bit. 

After that, we went to a farm/pumpkin patch. They had lots of animals that we could feed. That was Lexi's favorite part, BY FAR! She would squeal and throw her hands in the air every time the animal ate something from her hand. We rode a hay ride and walked through a hay maze (did you know that you can't hear ANYTHING in those things?? I was terrified of losing Jax!). And the kids had fun doing more climbing and exploring.

Last Friday night we had our best friends over for our annual Halloween cookie decorating night. We ordered pizza, decorated cookies, and watched "It's the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown". It was such a fun evening. I love that these kids get to grow up together. 

I hope y'all are having a wonderful fall and almost Halloween! 

 I can't wait to see everyone's costumes on Thursday!!




Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment