photo emailbb_zps6b198009.png  photo bloglovinbb_zpsa99338e0.png  photo etsybb_zps1116fabe.png  photo instabb_zpscaca57e1.png  photo rssbb_zps977b032a.png  photo twitbb_zpsd693f4b6.png  photo pinbb_zps6c31eebf.png

Monday, December 9, 2013

Christmas Home Tour

Hello friends! We've been staying busy with lots of holiday activities.... school parties and performances, driving around to look at Christmas lights, watching Christmas movies, hanging out with family, and drinking lots of hot chocolate. 

Since this is our first year in this house, it was quite a rude awakening when I pulled out our Christmas stuff and realized that I didn't have nearly enough stuff to make our house look festive! That's what happens when you buy a house that is literally twice the size of your last house!  I would have loved to go out and buy tons of new stuff, but who has that kind of money?? I've been doing lots of DIY projects and fun little things to help make our house feel Christmas-y. I think I've done a pretty good job! But you better believe that I'll be heading to the stores on the day after Christmas to scoop up some clearance goodies!

Here's a little glimpse into our house at Christmas time...











Have a wonderful week!!!



4 comments:

  1. Like your blog, hope you have a Nice chrismas,
    I dont look forward to chrismas, its hard to smile with the kids when you are heartbrooken.

    Love/Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks beautiful! I love Christmas decorations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everything looks great!
    We did the same thing with the ribbon on the cabinets, but we clip the cards we receive to them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have beautiful house. It's feel like I'm visiting your house right now.

    Merry Christmas and Best Wishes for a Happy New Year!
    Bring you Good wishes of happiness.

    Sorry for greeting you earlier,, just don't want miss saying this.
    By the way, I'm Clotee. It's my first time visiting your blog. I am blogger too, and now try my best luck to open an e-shop. Nice to know you.

    Regards,
    Clotee

    ReplyDelete